Friday, February 28, 2014

on the last day of February..

A long time ago I promised to always post something every month to this blog, but like, February is missing three days so I'm in a bit of a bind. Nevertheless, here is some brain vomit!

1. I read two books over reading week, Also Known As by Robin Benway, and Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi. Both are solid 4-star-ish books.

2. There has been a squirrel invasion in my house (okay, that's a bit of an overexaggeration) but it's been stressful :( One of our ceiling panels fell down because the squirrel thought it'd be fun to do laps above the living room. 

3. I can't believe there's only like a month of classes left, where has third year gone?! What is adulthood? What is life? 

4. Did anyone watch the Olympics? .... *crickets* 
Only time in four years I care about bobsleigh.

5. Roll up the rim at Tim Horton's is going on... I'm 1/5 right now. 

6. This update is pathetic. I wish my life were more interesting. It's probably cause I have barely read any books.

7. IT IS SO COLD, GODDAMMIT TORONTO.

I think I'll just quietly post this and not tweet it or anything, because like, what even did I write? 

Also, is it the day after Easter yet, because I seriously want to get those Cadbury eggs... on sale.

Here's a cute video. 


Cheers. 
Audrey

3 comments:

  1. I read Also Known As when it first came out last year and was surprised by how much I liked it! Such a fun read. Rossi's title didn't impress me that much, but the sequel was really good.

    Also, I live in Ottawa, but ditto about the cold. I've only lived here for a month, but even where I was living before (a little more north) has been stupid cold this winter. Can't wait for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cold here in Montreal, too! It feels like it is never going to end, I am missing the mild, rainy climate of BC :(

    My reading break is just starting now so I am hoping to get some books read (for fun, not just textbooks). My program's been so intense that when I've got classes I just don't have the time and/or energy for reading, sadly. Or blogging. I can't even keep up with the readings I'm supposed to do for school! Which is to say, I totally get where you're coming from. *hugs*

    Also, Easter comes really super late this year so you'll have to wait a while longer for those Cadbury eggs! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! So glad to see you posting again. Congrats.
    Lovely Read!http://Breastcancer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*