Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday

hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
**

So.. this is a thing:

Perfect Scoundrels
by Ally Carter
Heist Society series; book III

Summary (from hollywoodcrush because it's a better summary than goodreads)


Katarina Bishop and W.W. Hale the fifth were born to lead completely different lives: Kat comes from a long, proud line of loveable criminal masterminds, while Hale is the scion of one of the most seemingly perfect dynasties in the world. If their families have one thing in common, it’s that they both know how to stay under the radar while getting—or stealing—whatever they want.

No matter the risk, the Bishops can always be counted on, but in Hale’s family, all bets are off when money is on the line. When Hale unexpectedly inherits his grandmother’s billion dollar corporation, he quickly learns that there’s no place for Kat and their old heists in his new role. But Kat won’t let him go that easily, especially after she gets tipped off that his grandmother’s will might have been altered in an elaborate con to steal the company’s fortune. So instead of being the heir—this time, Hale might be the mark.

Forced to keep a level head as she and her crew fight for one of their own, Kat comes up with an ambitious and far-reaching plan that only the Bishop family would dare attempt. To pull it off, Kat is prepared to do the impossible, but first, she has to decide if she’s willing to save her boyfriend’s company if it means losing the boy.

Perfect Scoundrels is released February 5, 2013, from Disney Hyperion.
**


...And I am tres excited for it. I absolutely adore the Heist Society series because of the super bright cast and Kat and Hale (HALE! as he is affectionately known) and yeah, I had no idea there was a third book coming out until yesterday and I was super excited and here's a super exciting post for you!

9 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of the books in this series - but it sounds as if they're fun? *grin* Nice pick!

    If you’d like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I just saw this over at HC and I am so excited for a third Heist Society book :)

    Fabulous WOW choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O! I had no idea the cover and summary had been released for this! I can't wait, I loved Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals! February is too far away. Great pic, I absolutely cannot wait to read this :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!!! Oh man this one sounds SO good. I didn't know Heist #3 already have a cover, title AND summary! Now I'm just dying for it to be released. Plus it sounds like it's gonna have a lot of Hale goodness. :D

    Julia @ That Hapa Chick

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of the Heist Society books yet but I hope to soon. I'm not much of a fan of Ally Carter's Gallagher Girls books so I'll probably borrow the first HS book from the library to see if it's any better :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already gushed with you a bit on Twitter but YES YES YES A MILLION TIMES YES!!!! Super excited for this one and more Haaale.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited for this one too-I love Hale; he's probably one of my favorite book boys and I can't wait to found out what they get themselves caught up in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the second one yet but I read and loved Heist Society...and definitely wouldn't mind some more Hale. And I love these covers because I love peering into her sunglasses to see what extra special images are hiding in the lens.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really need to start this series! It sounds like such a fun series. I'm going to have to check it out soon. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*