Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Fever winner + #namethatbook Answers!

Firstly, a HUGE apology for taking so long to tally results and get this post up!! School has started up again and I've been crazy busy, but that's no excuse :(

Without further ado, the winner of an ARC of Fever by Lauren DeStefano is...

Samantha R.!

Congrats!! I will email you shortly!

And thank you ALL for playing, I got a great response and would love to do it again soon. And of course, you must be dying to know the answers :p Here they are, how did you do?




BOOK #1: Wither by Lauren DeStefano


BOOK #2: Dash and Lily's Book of Dares by David Levithan and Rachel Cohn (hehe snarl!)


BOOK #3: Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake


BOOK #4: Plain Kate by Erin Bow (Taggle!!!)


BOOK #5: Like Mandarin by Kirsten Hubbard (love this book!)
(hint: author initials are KH)




BOOK #6: Every You, Every Me by David Levithan 


BOOK #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by JK Rowling (infinite hearts)


BOOK #8: A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness (and Siobhan Dowd)




BOOK #9: A Little Wanting Song / Chasing Charlie Duskin by Cath Crowley


BOOK #10: North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley (this book is awesome, folks)

thanks again to everyone who entered! I hope you had fun!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my god.

    I did not get Deathly Hallows.

    ...

    ...

    ...

    This calls for a complete series reread in the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't enter (already have Fever) but I was almost tempted to just so I could type "The Deathly Hallows". LOVE. Also, these contests are so creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CIALINA DIDN'T GET DEATHLY HALLOWS.

    ...
    ..
    ...

    0_o

    But TAGGLE! And now I might read Dash and Lily's Book of Dares just because it has a nice font. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't get Deathly Hallows either. TOTAL FAIL *hits head against table repeatedly*

    Though I'm happy to say I haven't read most of these so I don't feel so now I don't feel as bad about only getting two right. >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I got two right. Ah well, fun as usual!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*