Friday, December 30, 2011

2 Videos To (almost) conclude 2011

Sorry I haven't posted lately like promised, I have some draft reviews I have to polish up and post soon. I haven't been reading as much as I hoped, but I have some free time in the coming days (hopefully). That said, here are two videos.

The first, one of total cuteness and loveliness from two actors I'm just in love with. I've got a massive girlcrush on Zooey Deschanel (who doesn't? Okay, don't answer that) and I just want to marry Joseph Gordon-Levitt :) I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.




The second is just my TotallyBooksessed video for this week, in case you're interested. It's just a quick mash-up of my 2012 life and blogging resolutions, I'll be making a more formal post on the first of January, as per usual :)




Tomorrow I'm posting my last "faves of 2011" post of the series (the BOOKS! Yay!) so I hope you check back! I can't believe 2011 is almost over, it's probably not the time to get totally sentimental. Have a great day, my lovelies :)

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie video! That Zooey! Doesn't everyone want to be her BFF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay so glad you're home! That's always a nice feeling :) Gosh, new years resolutions...I have too few lol. But the drinking more water is one we have in common! :) Goodluck with your resolutions, Audrey! And absolutely loving Zooey and Joseph and their song. It was such a hit when it was uploaded on youtube. Heeeeee :D

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*