Thursday, November 24, 2011

Totally YA Book Oscars!

My lovelies!!

As you might know, I'm part of a Youtube collab channel called TotallyBooksessed with Harmony, Bailey, Lauren, and Katie, and we are hosting the Book Oscars!! And yes, I really think you should keep on reading and then nominate your favourite books. SERIOUSLY. It is going to be FUNTIMES.

Super duper easy peasy RULES
  • only books published in 2011 are eligible
  • nominations end Nov 30 (in 5 days, so get on it!)
  • no need to follow/subscribe/anything 
  • there will be a final voting round before winners announced the week of Dec 19

I really think you should fill out the form. Really. Plus it'll get your brains turning when you get around to making your best-of lists in December (oh I KNOW you guys are ALL making one, don't even try to pretend otherwise).

The form! Yay!



*HUGS*

Have an awesome (and safe!) Friday with hopefully either lots of books or lots of shopping. Or both. And if you tweet/spread the word about this I will love you doubly and send you internet karma.

5 comments:

  1. Picking favourites is harder than I thought, but it makes me realise that there have been a lot of amazing books come out this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was tough, but a lot of fun! Great idea :) Can't wait to see the winners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no I'm 2 days late :(

    looking forward to voting though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh, bugger. i meant to come back and nominate. (soo behind in my reader, hey)

    xx Nomes

    (I will so be voting though)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*