Tuesday, August 2, 2011

#namethabook 2: answers + winner!

Hey lovelies! Awesome job this time around, you guys all did so well :) Without further ado... here are the answers!


Book 1 - Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter


Book 2 - The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks
(lots of people got this one! isn't the book awesome?)


Book 3 - Please Ignore Vera Dietz by AS King


Book 4 - Across the Universe by Beth Revis


Book 5- Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
(Owen!!)


Book 6 - The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


Book 7 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
(omg best chapter omg omg *sobs*)


Book 8- Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins


Book 9 - Finnikin of the Rock by Melina Marchetta


Book 10 -Hate List by Jennifer Brown


Again, tons of people did really well! There were 83 entrants and 571 entries (one entry for each one you get right) and Random.org chose entry #237... Library Lady! Congrats, I will send you your $10 Amazon.com Gift Card shortly.


Thanks so much for participating, everyone!! =) I might do this again soon :)


6 comments:

  1. Good Job! this was really fun-- you should definitely do it again:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finnikin of the Rock has a map?!

    Doooood, I need to get on that, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I made a mistake. I got Finnikin confused with another book ~headdesk~. What kind of Marchetta fan am I.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these, thanks for doing it again. Congrats to the winner and I look forward to the next one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are seriously so fun! I would seriously participate in them even if it *wasn't* for a contest.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*