Monday, July 11, 2011

wanna Give some Feedback?

I've been blogging for over 2 years now (wow, I feel so old saying that!) and I realize I've never really done a survey-type thing asking for feedback. I've seen them around and I think it would be really helpful to me, as a blogger, to get better scope of what my readers would like to see on my blog. Of course, at the end of the day I win with Executive Decision-button / veto power, but I'd really REALLY like to know what you guys think of my blog so far and share what you think about holes In My brain.

So below is the survey* (or you can click HERE) and I'd seriously love it if you filled it out. I only made like... 3 questions required so if you feel lazy... it'll only take like 4 clicks :p I tried to keep it pretty straight-forward, so hopefully you'll take the time to leave some comments :)

If you filled it out-- thanks so much!!!





Until the very end**....

~Audrey




*I had trouble trying to keep it "serious"... I realize I always write odd things on my forms :p
**just kidding. that would be slightly over-doing it, yes? On another hand, it's seriously the best wedding vow ever, if I ever choose to get married xD

3 comments:

  1. Completed! I am sure you are going to know which one is mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. done and done!

    To infinity and beyond,
    Missie :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your writing. It's funny and very ... you.
    I'd say, that's what I prefer.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*