Sunday, July 3, 2011

In My Mailbox (3)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea.
**

This will be my mailbox for... whew... say, the last 6 weeks? Last time I did IMM was in May :P Also, this is like a library appreciation post too.. thank you library for having awesome books!

Bought:


The Lighter Side of Life and Death by C.K. Kelly Martin (A Nomes from Inkcrush rec. haha, it IS a thing!)
The Demon's Surrender by Sarah Rees Brennan (my review)
Heist Society by Ally Carter (reviewed this ages ago, I just wanted more Hale!)
Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter (my review)

Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa (haha, this is a free ebook from HarlequinTeen :) Love this series! Love Puck!)


For Review:



Switch by Tish Cohen

The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle (NetGalley)
Clean by Amy Reed (Galley Grab)
~I'm really (and by really, I'm mean really, really, really) bad at reading ebooks, so I don't know if I can read these. I shall try my best.



Gifted:


Brooklyn, Burning by Steve Brezenoff


Library <3:



Split by Swati Avasthi (my review)
Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken
Crow Lake by Mary Lawson
The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
Surviving Sam by Karen Rivers (summer mini-challenge #1)
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
How to Build a House by Dana Reinhardt (summer mini-challenge #1)
Solace of the Road by Siobhan Dowd
Bog Child by Siobhan Dowd



I can't wait to read these books! :) Seriously, I'm so stoked.

What did you get in your mailbox? Leave a link and I'll drop by!

22 comments:

  1. Yes apparently Nomes recs are a thing LOL. I told Nomes from now on I am pretty much reading every book she loves.

    Brooklyn Burning looks really good. Can't wait to hear what you think.

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, mega IMM! I'm really excited to read the Heist Society series. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the libraries! I still haven't read the Heist Society yet but I will now.

    Hope you'll get a chance to enjoy all of your awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of great library books! I especially hope you love Brightly Woven & A Northern Light.

    Also, you definitely should try to read The Beginning of After, really gorgeous novel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul this week! That's a lot of Library Books - I find the library very dangerous lol. I always leave with more books than necessary :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh. your library is awesome O.o

    and i love that you have some c k kelly martin :) and a nomes rec, haha. *feeling the pressure now* i really enjoyed that one even though the actual premise niggled for some reason. still, LOVE her books. she is an auto-buy for me now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great IMM! I really want to read Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals. Also you must have a fantastic libray, I wish my library stacked such good books :( I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great books! Also Im incredibly jealous of your library! Mine is teeny tiny and hardly any selection sadly :(

    Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your IMM consists of books that I WANT to read or have already read.

    I've been hearing you rave over and over again about Demon's Lexicon so I think I will grab the books of the series that I don't have and start reading it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am loving that stack of books you borrowed from the library. That is impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BRIGHTLY WOVEN is really good, hope you like it! And I found BROOKLYN, BURNING really thought-provoking. Awesome fellow library-ness! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally have a crush on Hale too! I bought Uncommon Criminals this week, so hopefully I have a chance to read it soon. You had a busy time borrowing so many books from the library... wow! Happy reading Audrey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWESOME list of books this week! Your library stack looks about like mine! :D Also- Frankie is AWESOME!! Seriously- one of my favorite books ever! I read Jellicoe Road almost defiantly shortly after reading that because HOW could another book deserve the Printz Medal when this got an Honor. And then, of course... I read it and was like OH. That's how. :P

    Can't wait to see what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a nice list of book that you received in your mailbox this week.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books this week. I LOVE Heist Society and uncommon Criminals.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice IMM!! The library is awesome :D Yeah, e-books don't work for me very well either :( I really prefer to actually hold the book in my hands and read it in print. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooooh!

    I can't wait to see which team you will be on for Hex Hall!

    Super awesome mailbox. Just how quickly do you read library books? Wow!

    P.S.
    HALE! = Mine.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Okay, you need to convince me to read the Heist series. I've been hearing a lot about this Hale guy and I want to meet him but at the same time there's a mix in opinions with the main character. I'm off to read your review of that one. Is the book worth reading? I mean, because of Hale? That's his name, right?

    I really loved Clean. I wanted to highlight a lot of sentences but couldn't!

    My look when seeing the library books -> O_O

    ReplyDelete
  19. Enjoy! Now I'm curious about theis Bright Side book LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. Brightly Woven!! I love that book so much that I can't help but fangirl over it whenever I see it :) Hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, you have one awesome library!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*