Wednesday, July 27, 2011

find me Elsewhere!


Oh, you mean you expected to find me with Tom and Jonah and Adam and Hale and all my book boyfriends? Yes, you're right, that's definitely where I should be.

But.. if you can tolerate my weird writing flair (of too many exclamation marks, emoticons, and things in parentheses) I wrote a guest post at Missie's (at The Unread Reader) blog! It's about what random things that I do when I'm not reading. You can click here to see my post and give some big hugs to Missie because I think she's upset because Hale likes me more :p


Also today, I might be buying myself a copy of Gorgon in the Gully by Melina Marchetta if I fulfill a promise to myself which will be revealed if you either stalk my twitter or if the thing comes true. I'm already jinxing myself blogging this.

And I'll have a review up later today too! So for now if you want to find me elsewhere, clicky! (plus it'll make me happy)

8 comments:

  1. You should totally take Hale up on his offer to pay for your psychiatric treatment. JS.

    Thanks for the guest post! It was super rad. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. As if I'd let anyone take over my TC spot. *snorts*

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO! You are delusional. You really should take Missie up on the offer ~snuggles closer to Thomas, Jonah, Hale and Adam~

    I am off to stalk your twitter to find out what this thing is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was the baby in front of the magical box! =O
    Anyway, tell me when you're backpacking around Paris. I know where you need to go if you want to do some shopping. When I went to Canada, my aunt didn't know where was the mall. I know where is the mall, don't worry. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL I thought perhaps this post had something to do with Daughter of Smoke and Bone since you mentioned Elsewhere :)

    I'll be stopping by to read your guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL... you both keep fighting!

    Oh, and it was nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nic + Missie- WAY TO GANG UP ON ME NO FAIR.

    Steff- ahahah i didn't watch too much TV as a kid, I'm obviously making all that difference up now! :P And I totally will! Except I'll be lazy lugging around all my shopping goodies probably xD

    Mari- I want to read that book!!! :P awesome!

    Melissa- haha nice to meet you too! They are the LOSERS because those boys obvs like me more and I'm so NOT delusional! ;P

    Juju- yay! =D

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*