Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
**

This week’s pick has been featured quite a bit around the blogosphere, but it’s still one that’s pretty near the top of my wishlist

Every You, Every Me
by David Levithan

Summary (goodreads)

In this high school-set psychological tale, a tormented teen named Evan starts to discover a series of unnerving photographs—some of which feature him. Someone is stalking him . . . messing with him . . . threatening him. Worse, ever since his best friend Ariel has been gone, he's been unable to sleep, spending night after night torturing himself for his role in her absence. And as crazy as it sounds, Evan's starting to believe it's Ariel that's behind all of this, punishing him. But the more Evan starts to unravel the mystery, the more his paranoia and insomnia amplify, and the more he starts to unravel himself.

**
Eep! Can’t wait, I think David Levithan has some unmatched prose. What are you waiting on?

7 comments:

  1. This looks super good!! Thanks for letting me know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like such an interesting read. I haven't read any of David Levithan's books yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick (:
    I love what I've read of his books, and this one sounds really great! I hadn't even heard of it until now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. EGH, what a colourless cover, but I've heard fantastic things about David Levithan, so I suppose I should get on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I freaking love David Levithan, so I've officially added this to my list. Fab pick, Audrey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, it sounds great! The cover totally reminds me of the Mark Zuckerberg book! I dont remember what it's called :S But yeaaah, I love David Levithan!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*