Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine
**

First, sorry I haven't been around commenting around or updating... There's a lot of school work to be done so I'm just trying my best to have posts at least once every 2 days. I am a sad stressed panda.

Aah, does this book need an introduction? The Maze Runner series is an adventurous, very awesome series that I would seriously recommend. Boy-friendly, lots of action, mysterious settings... what more could you want. This week's pick is for book 3.

The Death Cure
by James Dashner
The Maze Runner trilogy, book III

Summary (goodreads):

Thomas knows that Wicked can't be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they've collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It's up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test.

What Wicked doesn't know is that something's happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can't believe a word of what Wicked says.

The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine.

Will anyone survive the Death Cure?

The Death Cure is released October 11, 2011 from Delacorte.
**

Who else is waiting on this one? Have you tried this series? Your thoughts?

Have a great day everyone!







author blog / twitter / website
my review of book 2: The Scorch Trials
Another Cover

6 comments:

  1. I am super excited about this one too!! Loved The Maze Runner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to The Death Cure as well! There are so many twists and turns in this series that I'm always trying to guess what's going to happen next! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eep, I'm still on book one, which was good but not awesome for me. I know my school library has #2 though, so I'll definitely need to check that out soon. I LOVE the cover though; it's my favorite in the series. Awesome pick, Audrey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A girl (or guy. Posdsibly) after my own heart... I'd kill to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I spelt possibly wrong. I am a failure. I blame the keyboard.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*