Sunday, May 15, 2011

In My Mailbox (2)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren, inspired by Alea :)
**

I was gonna do a vlog, but my computer is not cooperating. *sigh*. I want a Mac! Anyways, these are the books I got these past TWO weeks, I'm very excited! Links go to Goodreads.

In My Mailbox:





Library
Split by Swati Avasthi
Grace by Elizabeth Scott
Small Steps by Louis Sachar (Holes has a companion novel? Awesome!)
The Murder of Bindy Mackenzie by Jaclyn Moriarty (I adore this series and Moriarty)






For Review
Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Beauty Queens by Libba Bray (hilario. seriously. libba bray is a friggen genius)
Blood Red Road by Moira Young
Noah Barleywater Runs Away by John Boyne
Facing Fire by KC Dyer



Bought
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and Siobhan Dowd (!!!!!!!)
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen


Won
The Odds Get Even by Natale Ghent (thank you Book Junkies!)
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi (!!!!)


***

I have a lot of reading to do, I promise to read and review as many as I can. I'll be holding off from other books until I get through this very awesome pile. What did you get this week?? :) Leave a link and I'll drop by!



19 comments:

  1. Beauty Queens? Shatter Me? It's like you WANT me to break into your house and steal them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE SHATTER ME!! Eeeek so good to know that it turned out so great! I want to read your review like right now! I have a good feeling about Blood Red Road, it sounds so good. Oh and Enclave was pretty good so I'm curious about what you'll think of it. Happy reading Audrey love! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! this is brilliant!

    I like your library loot the best ~ looks like you have a fab library :D

    xx Nomes

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got A Monster Calls this week too! Also, I love all of Sarah Dessens books including Dreamland and I'm so jealous for Beauty Queens :) I hope you enjoy them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy Blood Red Road as much as did, it's one of my favourite books this year! I quite like the cover you have of it, which is weird because it's the uncorrected proof cover...

    ComaCalm's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm SO incredibly jealous that you have Shatter Me!! Hope you enjoy your books! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you buy A Monster Calls? Here in the U.S. it won't be available until September and I am DYING to read it. Everyone is saying this book is a total masterpiece.

    I also can't wait to read Beauty Queens! I love Libba Bray!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You got great books this week! I'm especially drooling over your copy of A Monster Calls. <3 Patrick Ness.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The faces on the Split cover always freak me out a bit.

    And I totally want all your books for review, especially Blood Red Road.

    Hope you enjoy them all.

    P.S. Get a MAC! I love mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. THAT IS CREEPY! I just ordered a copy of Dreamland yesterday. :| You got awesome books for review this week.

    And Shatter Me? It's weird. I know I'm excited about the upcoming release, but I have no idea what the book is even about, or if I ever read the description. Ha!

    Anyway, happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jealous of people who have read Beauty Queens! Glad to hear that it was hilarious. I haven't heard of Shatter Me but it's something I'll look into now. Enjoy your great books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beauty Queens! Shatter Me! (I feel like a parrot of Skye.) AUDREY WHY ARE YOU SO PRO!? *dies* Good thing I live in the same country as you. ;) ;) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a pretty awesome stack of books you got this week Audrey! Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. SO jealous you got Blood Read Road. I'm dying to read that one. Also dying to read Dreamland.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great books this week. I loved Split it was one of my favourite books last year. I have Grace on my tbr pile I will have to bump it up.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-19.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome awesome IMM. Most of your books I have read or planning to read. Eventually / hopefully. :P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooh I've been curious about Shatter Me. Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*