Thursday, April 7, 2011

You guys are my Lovelies ♥

Hey lovelies,

If you notice, most of my 'announcement' posts start like that, because you guys are so awesome and I love you. And today especially helps me appreciate just how lovely you guys are!

I hit 1000 followers today thanks to some twitter magic via Yahong, Aly, Justine, Erin, and Caroline.. you guys are too sweet! You make my day :)

I'll try and organize some sort of giveaway-ish thing either during "movies In My brain" or after for my followers, becuase you guys so deserve it! Or maybe I'll just make cards for all of you or something :)

And of course, thanks to all of you who visit this little site and leave nice comments and are kind and smart and fun and gorgeous people. You guys brighten up the internet*.







*true story

11 comments:

  1. Woo, 1000 followers, congratulations! :) This is one of my favorite blogs, so I am more than happy to be a part of that 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS, Audrey!! I love your blog, and you deserve each and everyone of them, ofc. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats great and fantasic and cool

    yay a giveaway/s!

    I love your blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1000 is so.............................large! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo hoo! Congrats ~throws confetti in the air and brings out cake~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barney Stinson called... He wants his awesome back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yayyyy well you know we adore you hun. You really do deserve every one them. Congrats again love!! :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*