This post, like Voldemort's soul, comes to you in seven parts*.
1) Vlogbrothers style introduction ftw.
2) So looking back, I realize the entry form for the March Mayhem giveaway hop was confusing on my part, so I'm sorry about that. I was lenient on entries because of that, but anyways, random.org has picked a winner and congrats... Rheanne! You've won a book under $10 to The Book Depository, please respond to the email within 78 hours. Congratulations! And thank you to everyone who participated :)
3) HCC March Madness is still going, it's the Final Four! A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith is losing, and you should vote for it ;) Click here to vote! I mean.. who likes The Hobbit! hehe, just kidding!
4) movies In My brain is starting in 10 days! I feel horribly behind in organizing posts and such, so a hefty chunk of this weekend will be dedicated to that. Thank you to all the lovely people who have offered to do guest posts! If you're still interested, feel free to email me, it'll be fun-- I promise :)
5) Happy post-April fools! Mine was relatively quiet, anyone have good pranks to share?
6) I like tumblr. Here is my tumblr, it's kind of newbish and kind of sparse, but ehhh, I have too many procrastination outlets. facultyofmental.tumblr.com I like to post about quotes and pretty pictures. If you have tumblr, feel free to leave a link in the comments and I'll follow you. Bookish people have awesome taste, I have learned.
7) I got accepted to UofT. Not too shabby, now gotta decide between schools. Oh, these grown up choices will be the death of me. Excuse me as I procrastinate about this decision.
Have a great weekend everybody!
*seven or eight, depending on how you look at it :p