Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday's Finest (39)

Ooh oh oh, first, if you like Aussie books you should CLICK HERE! Missie is setting up a "Go Aussie Book Tour" which is a US book-tour-ish thing for Australian YA novels (like Graffiti Moon, which I am dying to read)!!! Such an awesome idea.


Friday's Finest is a meme hosted by Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.
**

I've just started this book, and I've been lusting after it for quite a while. I'm soo excited to read this and so far, it's already proved to be very quotable! Yay!

Book: Please Ignore Vera Dietz
by A.S. King

Quote
:
I think the number one thing to remember about my dad is that no matter the ailment, he will suggest working as a possible cure.

Hehe, I already know I will probably love this book, and Vera's dad for some reason :)

11 comments:

  1. I've been dying to read this one. Can't wait for your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needs to read this one!

    P.S. Thanks for the pimpage!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had my eye on this one for a while too. Oh you know a book is pretty awesome when it;'s so quotable :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just finished reading this one! It was goooood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, cute quote! Sounds like my dad (with his spiels on college)...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha, that sounds vaguely familiar to me ;)

    Awesome quote!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Skye- yay! Infinitely more excited to read now! :)

    Karen- Yay, hope you get the chance!

    Missie- Yeah! And no problemo =D

    Aly- awh, I love my quotable books :)

    Straylights- HURRAY so awesome to know =D

    Jenn- lol mine's like the opposite!

    Lea- awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice quote...hehe...but never heard of this books...I'll be sure to check it out :)

    http://readawaytheday.blogspot.com//

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh, quotable books! I love those since I always go back to them, hehe. This sounds good! I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*