Monday, March 28, 2011

My Email was Hacked (sorry!!!)

Hey everyone,

Bad news-- my email was hacked and some random message with a subject line along the lines of "on shipping #" was sent to ALL of my contacts.

I'm SO SORRY if you received one of these emails from "me", I'm going to email all of you again with apologies. Please ignore the message and know that the spam email was NOT FROM ME. I hate to be crowding your inboxes with ridiculous, useless stuff. I'm so sorry for any inconvenience, I'm doing my best to fix everything (like meticulously changing ALL my passwords, haha) D:

I hope you understand, and I'm sorry again!

Thank you,

Audrey

6 comments:

  1. It's horrible when that happens. My friend's hotmail was hacked just last week.

    I hope you get it sorted soon.

    Jules

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sucks! So annoying when people do this.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*