Tuesday, March 1, 2011

march Madness... literary Style!

Apologies for the lack of basketball mention, I know you guys got so excited when you saw the title. ;-)

So Harper Collins Canada is hosting a "March Madness" where 64 books face off against each other (in four brackets, NCAA style) with 1 winner at the end of it all. And they want YOU to vote for the winner!! I think it's a ton of fun and you get to see some of you favourites face off.



I was lucky enough to play a tiny part, I 'champion' 4 books, which means I basically cheer them on and beg ask my lovely blog readers to take one minute and click a few stuff and vote. My four books are:
  • The Vampire Diaries (Susan Juby category)
  • The Luxe (Susan Juby category)
  • A Tree Grows in Brooklyn (Dennis Lehane category)
  • The Book of Negroes (Dennis Lehane category)
So if you like this idea (or me, hehe), then what are you waiting for? Click HERE to see the other books competeing and start voting! It seems my two YA choices are losing... :(

Anyways, if you choose to do that, thank you *throws hugs and kisses your way* and if you don't, you get them anyway *throws hugs and kisses* because all of you are awesome.

Lastly, I'm very excited for Thursday (I'm weird like that) I'm posting "swoony boy quotes, part 2" yeah.. so cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, this sounds like so much fun. I'll go check it out now. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this looks so cool! I voted!

    And oh myyyy gosh, can't wait for the Swoony Boy Quotes. I GET ALL TINGLY! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*