Wednesday, March 23, 2011

do You Like movies??

Hey everyone!

So some of you guys might remember last year in April, I had this event called "movies In My brain" where I posted a lot of movie-related stuff on my blog. Well, I'm doing it again this year, and hopefully it will be even better :) I'm a huge fan of movies and you've probably seen a few of my "Movie Thoughts", this will be a 7-day affair where movies will take over books!




Anyways, I know I'm not the only one who enjoys movies sometimes despite the fact that my life is filled with books. So for this year's "movies In My brain", I'd love YOUR help!


I'd love for my readers to participate, whether it is writing their own posts on their blogs and linking up, or writing a guest post for my blog. Or just reading, commenting, and being cool in general. I'm not the world's most organized planner, but I'll do my best to try and not have an overwhelming amount of posts (so spots are limited!)



If you'd like to contribute and write a guest post about Movies for my blog, feel free to leave a comment with your email, DM me, or email me directly: holesinmybrain@hotmail.com



The event "movies In My brain" has been set from April 10-16! So if you don't want to post on my blog but you'd still like to take the time to maybe write a piece, you can post it on your blog in that time frame and link up on an (to be made) event page, kind of like this.

So yes, that's it! This isn't the formal introduction post, it's just one looking to see if any of you will be interested in guest posting! Let me know! =D If you've got any ideas for this event, shoot me an email, I'd love to hear from you.







PS~ 3 Days left to vote!!! Pretty please? =)

8 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your movie-related things. =)

    Also, I voted today. Meant to do it when you posted originally and forgot, so thanks for the reminder. Good luck to you!

    Erin @ Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what movies are reviewed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo! Can't wait for these posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll definitely try to stop by and comment during that week, though I'm afraid I'll abstain from participating this year... *runs around like a beheaded chicken* School's too crazy = no time for movies.

    Looking forward to it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like fun! Can't wait. I will participate. I will send you an email soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin- Yay! And thank you so much =)

    Missie- awesome!

    Zoe- yay! :)

    Jenn- Haha, that's totally fine, I understand (unfortunately, lol) xD

    Nic- great! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh I love movies oh so much but I'm afraid I can't participate. School's taking on a different road and it's becoming much more busier! No more breaks! Until mid April :O

    But I would love to comment and discuss. Ahh! I'm such a movie freak, ahah. Especially for romantic comedies! :D

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*