Saturday, March 5, 2011

blog r-r-r-Revamp!

So... you might have noticed. I got a new banner! And I changed the background, and some colours around to match it. It's not that I didn't like the old banner because I totally did, it's just that I was feeling it's time for change ;) I get tired of the same thing really quickly so yeah, I'm very happy with the new one! Here it is (if it isn't obvious..)


I never saw myself as a 'pink' girl, but that just went out the window, I just hope it doesn't turn you off as well ;) I guess the only thing I miss is the Looking for Alaska quote... And for those reading on Google Reader, Helloooo!! =D

So many thanks to Doug at tda for doing this for me! Lastly, I got a new blog button (bottom right side bar) to match the header, so if you'd like, you can grab the new one but it doesn't really matter, I've gone through at least 3 buttons already... xD

Anyways, what do you guys think?? Like/dislike? Have a great weekend everybody! And omg 2 weeks till Spring Break...!!







PS- don't forget to check out my other Saturday post, I hope it doens't get lost in the shuffle of double-posting :P It's a review of The Lover's Dictionary by David Levithan

18 comments:

  1. Looks really nice! I like the pink. It feels really clean and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No offc hun because you know I love you girl. The colour is fine, it's just the font of the header thats not for me. Hey as long as you like it right? Congrats on the change :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ajmitchell - thanks! =D

    Aly- haha, no worries!! definitely not offended xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love the header and the pink, very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks very good! Do you mean from The Dark Arts.net ? I love that place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very hippy dippy trippy with the bubble font
    I like it though very 70's show
    and it's not really pink as it is a peach and blush combo
    I like it

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it! It makes me think of spring and warmer weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elodie- yay :)

    Alexa- hehe, thanks! :)

    Jessi- yes! haha, good old fan-fic days xD those artists are so talented!

    kate- ooh, I do like that comparison :) thanks for the lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new banner. I agree with Kate it reminds me of That 70's Show, in good way :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the shades of pink in this one - it kind of reminds me of a sunrise :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute, Audrey! I'm lovin' the pink ;) Oh my goshhhh, I am super excited for Spring Break! I need a break! And driving school! :O

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like it! If you've been by my blog then you know I don't mind the pink here at all :)

    I like the new font in your header. It matches the title "Holes in my brain" really well.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the new look. it
    s very very cool and funky. suits you :D

    it's inspired me to jazz up my own blog but i am too lazy right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's cute and... retro. ;D I like it!

    But I'm even more excited about your review! I'm heading off to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I don't like the new header :( The old one was much prettiert. Don't get me wrong, the colours and everything are really nice but I really don't like the font, it looks too childish and "wannabe trendy".

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*