Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where She Went winner! =D

Hey everyone, I know you're expecting a Waiting on Wednesday today but I'm too busy to make the post, but anyways, it would have been Bloodlines by Richelle Mead.

Moving on, a huge thanks to everyone who entered my contest for an ARC of Where She Went by Gayle Forman. The winner, picked by random.org is....

Lucy from The Reading Date!

An the winner of a preorder of the same title is...

Jo-Ann

Congrats you two, I will email you soon for your address but if you see this first, feel free to send it to me.

I'm super stresssed at the moment so I doubt I'll be blogging for the next couple days, I've got so much schoolwork due! Have a great week everybody!

6 comments:

  1. Congrats to Lucy and Jo-Ann! I'm just a tiny bit jealous. =)

    Audrey - Good luck with your school work. Hope the stress goes away soon!

    Quitting My Day Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there Lovey! Yay congrats, hope everything is going good Audrey dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there Lovey! Yay congrats, hope everything is going good Audrey dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow !! It's awesome !! Congrats to the winners !! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I'm jealous. I'll work through it. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. *sobs bucket of tears*

    Congrats to the winners.

    Hope things calm down for you soon Audrey. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*