Sunday, February 20, 2011

top 5 Reasons to choose book Boyfriends Over real Ones

I am taking no credit whatsoever for this post idea, I was completely inspired by Larissa's Guest Post on Missie's blog (The Unread Reader). I thought it was such a fun idea, so I made my own list...



Top 5 Reasons Book Boyfriends are better than Real Boyfriends.


5. They know just what to say and do to make your heart melt.

4. What you see is what you get… they will never disappoint!

3. There is variety. Seriously, that is just amazing. What type of boy do you want? Tall, short, muscular, scrawny, blond, Asian, French, one with superpowers, one who is just ordinary, one named Jonah Griggs, one named Thomas Mackee… the list can go on. ;-) I can pick and choose to my heart’s desire.

2. You never need to worry about them cheating on you. (Albeit you may be concerned about other book bloggers *cough* stealing them from you!)

1. They can have accents (in your head). I love people who speak with accents, just sayin’.

**

Hehe, leave your suggestions of what you think should also be on the list :)

Also, I definitely wouldn't mind some more list ideas, lists are fun!

16 comments:

  1. I agree with everything on this list lol. Especially #1!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! 'Other book bloggers stealing them from you' like you trying to steal Thomas Mackee from me ;)

    Great list. Point no. 1 is so true :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it crazy how I can mimic a perfect accent in my head when I'm reading about my book boyfriend? LOL!

    *runs off with Tom*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, reasons 5 and 1 are my top. *goes for british accents* Cute post! :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE IT! I always joke how Im in "love" with the male leads... glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. X3 Love it! I might make my own list I'll think about it

    ReplyDelete
  9. AHHH Guys with accents = my dream!! Hehe, I agree with all of these. I need to get me a book boyfriend! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha, yes book boyfriends are so much better! :D Accents are amazing, they make a character like ten time more dreamier and swoon-able. They are always so perfect too and do unbelievably romantic gestures. Love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I love Slang from "The McGillicuddy Book of Personal Records". The description at the end where he saves the protag, with all his muscles... *swoons *sighs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun list! Book boyfriends are definitely better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When you get sick of a "book boyfriend" you can just close the book and put him back on the shelf!

    I love the list, very cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome....! I'm totally stealing this idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. With you on the first reason. Any Fabio fan from Top Chef? ;)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*