Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day + hop winner

Firstly, and most importantly...

*picture may or may not represent my fab artistry skillz

Or if you (like me) prefer, happy Single's Awareness Day? Haha. Anyways, I'm not a fan of this holiday, it's kind of redonk-ulous but oh well. It's like a billion dollar industry!

And the second piece of news, the winner for my Follower Love Giveaway Hop is...

Selena!

Congrats! I've emailed you, please respond soon!

Have a great day everybody, I'm sorry I've been so absent these few days, I'm just really busy with school... Anyone want to explain rotational equilibrium to me? ;)

xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day Audrey!

    & Congratz to the winner!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, *hi5 for singles* Congrats to the winner, and have an awesome day, Audrey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, woot! Have you noticed Singles Awareness Day stands for S.A.D.? Yeah. But let's not refer to it as SAD Day, lol.

    CONGRATS, SELENA! :D :D

    And wow. Rotational equilibrium? Is this still Chemistry? Never ever heard of that before, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay someone else who isn't that big on this picticular holiday yeah I'm not a big fan eaither the only good that comes of today is chiclet candy and choclet coverd strawberries

    AND

    Tomarow the second book "Shadows and sectrets" of the 13 to life series comes out so yay on that

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww love your picture!

    Congrats to the winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I prefer the term anti-Valentines day :D Okay and that picture is so cute! LOL

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*