Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

It's hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine =]
**

This week's pick is one I've seen floating around, mostly on Twitter. I have yet to read the first book by this author (desperately want to though!!) but anyways, her sophomore novel seems just as awesome.

C-Side Tales
by Tara Kelly

Summary:

When privileged 17-year-old Jasmine gets kicked out of her house, she takes what is left of her savings and flees to Santa Cruz to pursue her dream of becoming a musician. Jasmine finds the ideal room in an oceanfront house, but needs to convince the three guys living there that she's the perfect roommate and lead guitarist for their industrial rock band, C-Side. Too bad she has major stage fright, and the cute bassist doesn't think a spoiled girl from over the hill can hack it

**

I like the clever use of C-side... hehehe. It just sounds all-around cool. What are you waiting on this week?







this book on Goodreads
author website / twitter

16 comments:

  1. Oh this might wet my music side's appetite- combines both my loves- reading and music. Oh this one is definitely going on my list.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new title for me and I am definitely interested in the story line. I am wondering why she got kicked out and how she will overcome her stage fright. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. why, yes. i am waiting on this one too :)

    you always pick the good stuff :)

    DFTBA :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick! I loved Harmonic Feedback and hoping this is just as good. And plus I am a big fan of music in books :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick! Harmonic Feedback was one of my favorite books ever, so I can't wait to read this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it's going to be a very fun read, I'll be adding it to my list! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like they are having a fun time at the beach. Liking the cover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This sounds like a fun story. There is always a cute bassist. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the first I've seen the cover for this one! Looks awesome. I have yet to read Harmonic Feedback but I love that the main character plays guitar!

    ReplyDelete
  11. O my you changed your BG
    I like
    hey what do you do when you run out of books for W.O.W? because I already posted all the TBR books I am waiting for..so...now what?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool pick. I haven't heard of this one.

    Here is what I was wishing for Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh wow i haven't heard of this title. but it seems like a great read definitely added to my tbr pile thanks for such an amazing pick!!!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*