Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine =)
**

Ohkay, so this week's pick is pretty familiar, I gave my input on its cover here, but honestly, no way is it deterring me from wanting to read the book. The summary just sounds too great. And the title? Yes please.

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer
by Michelle Hodkin

released: September 27, 2011
Simon & Schuster

Summary (goodreads):

Mara Dyer believes life can’t get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there. It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can’t remember that killed her friends and left her strangely unharmed. There is.

She doesn’t believe that after everything she’s been through, she can fall in love. She’s wrong.

**
dayumm, I want this! And whoever wrote that summary rocks my socks off. What are you waiting on this week?! Also, my dear commenters, I'll definitely pay a visit to your site, but it might take me a few days though, sorry!






author twitter / blog

13 comments:

  1. Very mysterious and gorgeous cover, this is on my wishlist. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound very interesting...and that cover! It's just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this summary, just enough info to pique the interest and make you wonder and want to read more. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for this one too, I love the cover and it sounds like it's going to be a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's mine http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2011/01/waiting-on-wednesday_12.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection!! Thank you for sharing!!!

    New Follower

    Moonlight Gleam's Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one has been practically on everyones WOW this week, I'm curious, think I'll look it up right now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This sounds so good, gonna add it to my ever growing list.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this book mentioned many times, but the cover still impresses me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. French the Llama, i cannot wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The cover is wonderful and the synopsis is intriguing. Seriously can't wait for this one!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*