Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday's Finest (32)

Friday's Finest is a meme hosted by Steff & Justine at A Bookful of Thoughts

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.
**

I picked this week's quote from a book I haven't finished yet, but when I read the line, I giggled. I just want to fist-bump the character (Elder) because it's such a boy thing to do.

Book: Across the Universe
by Beth Revis

Quote:
She starts crying. Not soft, sad tears, but the angry sort, like she hates the whole world, or at least the ship that's now her world. So, I do what any reasonable person would do when faced with a crying girl.

I get the frex out of there.
**

Hehe, how lovely. Anyways, I hope to finish this book sometime soon so look out for a review. How did you like the quote? And what would you do if you were in Elder's situation? xD

Happy Friday! (TGIF)







this book on Goodreads / website
author twitter

5 comments:

  1. Love that quote. Actually I love the whole book. I am not good with tears with people I have just meet either. I imagine in the second book if Amy cries again that Elder would hold her close instead of getting the frex out of there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm reading this too. I can't wait to compare thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*