Sunday, December 5, 2010

you can count on me like 1-2-3, i'll be there...

You can count on me like 1-2-3

I'll be there

And I know when I need it I can

Count on you like 4-3-2


You'll be there

'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

Count on Me - Bruno Mars

To say the least, I'm obsessed with Bruno Mars lately. For one, his new music video, Grenade (omg Aly, thanks so much for that link on twitter!!) is ah-mazing. And he's wonderful live. And he's a cutie. His lyrics can be so adorable or so seriously full of win. And every song on his album (entitled "D00-wops & Hooligans"-- win) rocks my socks off.

You should definitely check out "Count on Me":









source: YouTube video

6 comments:

  1. I'm listening to Serenade right now! He's soo amazing <3 I haven't heard count on me, but I'm about to check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so awesome! I love his new song Grenade a ton! I haven't heard this one until now and I'm definitely loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the first time I've heard this song (but I've loved Bruno Mars' songs) and it. Is. So. Adorable. There's so much autotuned electronic dance music on the air lately and his songs are so refreshing.

    I think 'Count On Me' is my new favorite though. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. sara linna Audrey!! omg i don't think we have been in the same convo or talked for a while at all, i miss you girls, come back to me soon :( at least a grenade bought us together or mr cutie bruno mars yay glad you likey him Audrey! Heheehe :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nic- i agree ;)

    Sara- I knowwww!! <3

    Katie- I love the music video for that too! Glad you like :)

    Linna- Hehe refreshing is right. Miss you, come back to the bloggy world!

    Aly- hahaha too true! not just likey, Me LOVEEEE <3

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*