Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my Holiday wishlist

I'm out of post ideas, help! So basically, I shall be silly and just write books I would love to receive from... yeah. Nobody I know in real life reads my blog so I this will just be for my sake.

1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Yeah, Khy, you got me. You little #AnnaLoveTrain, your posts, your general positive merriment... I want this book.

2. Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
Like, Yes? Please? Naooooo? Team Adrian?
it's released today!! woot.

3. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
I must be the only person who hasn't read this yet :( that makes me sad.

4. Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
It seems like an awesome book. And it has such a pretty cover. Indeed. And it had the best blog tour name.

5. Grace by Elizabeth Scott
I won't lie, I want this book based on a single review by Persnickety Snark. Despite other lukewarm reviews, I am ready to be amazed. Well, when I get a chance to read it that is.

6. Dash and Lily's Book of Dares - David Levithan and Rachel Cohn
Oh gosh, it is totally a holiday fun pack, I already knowz it.


What's on your holiday wishlist??






PS- I have read Where She Went and it is amazing and you should preorder it because Adam Wilde is fantastic and Gayle Forman is brilliant. No lie.

12 comments:

  1. Great wish-list. I do actually have them all on mine as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh - nice list. I am trying not to think about mine - as I know they wont be coming to me unless i buy them for myself, haha.

    DEFINITELY get Anna! I also want Grace and Vera :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna and the French Kiss is at the top of my wishlist, too. What a fun Christmas gift that would be!

    And, PS. I'll be giving away a copy of Dash & Lily on my blog in a couple of weeks. Make sure to enter!

    Hope all of your Christmas wishes come true!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I am one of those lukewarm readers of Grace. You know what though, it really was brilliant just not my cup of tea. There are many books I've read I think are great but not for me. I actually still have my ARC.

    Hope you get everything on your list.

    My list is pretty hefty, I'm so behind on already released books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read Please Ignore Vera Dietz & Paranormalcy as well! :) I will be reading Anna and the French Kiss soon; can't wait.

    And good to know Where She Went was amazing. :D I seriously want to read that one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, I've got to agree with you on all of these! Especially Last Sacrifice! I don't what that series to end!!! :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. YAY ANNA!!

    Grace and Paranormalcy are also awesome. As is DASH AND LILY YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Paranormalcy and Dash & Lily, Anna is in my TBR pile and is up next. Good choices.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ladybug- hehe great minds think alike ;)

    Nomes- haha I know, eh? I want to read those so bad!

    Mrs. DeRaps- I will for sure!! haha and to you too :D

    Flippin' Fabulous- I'm usually on your side, those awesome books that I can recognize as awesome but just not my thing. Still wanna read it though :p

    AJ- thanks for the comment! I can't wait till it's released, it'll be huge i think :)

    The Golden Eagle- thanks :)

    Justine- Me neither!! it's hard to believe it's been 6 books already... it's gonna have a crazy ending I think..

    Khy- hahaha. YESSS. YAY. xD

    Karen- Eee, I'm jealous :p hope you like Anna.. I want to read it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't read paranormalcy either so don't feel bad (I personally have enough books on my TBR list as is thank you very much)

    sounds like a great wishlist if you get to read dash and lilly's book of dares review because I keep debating if I should or not

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kit- if i get around to reading it, I will let you know! :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*