Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday's Finest (29)

Friday's Finest is a meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.
**

Ever wonder about how the word swoon originated? Well, I learned it just this week...

Book: What I Saw and How I Lied
by Judy Blundell

Quote:
I understood the word 'swoon'. It felt that way, like 'sweep' and 'moon' and 'woo', all those words smashed together in one word that stood for that feeling, right then.

Isn't that just.. perfect?

This novel was one awesome YA historical fiction, I loved the style, tone and plot and I would totally recommend this to everyone. Expect a review soon!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds good!! I am your newest follower (& fellow Etsy seller) & would love it if you stopped by my blog & returned the love :) Have a great weekend!


    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*