Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

Dear Cliche,

Hello. Nice to see you. Did I see you over there? Yep. On that blog? Yep. On twitter? Yep. Well... it's okay, I'll still feature you.

Wolfsbane
by Andrea Cremer
Nightshade series; book II

Betrayal, loss, pain, fear. How many trials can love endure and still survive?
released July 12, 2011
Philomel

This gorgeous cover has been everywhere!! I really love the green, so fresh and different. I'm far from the first person to feature this book/cover on WoW, but it's okay; I enjoyed the first book, Nightshade, so this one is definitely on my to-read list! Read my review of Nightshade! :)







source: goodreads

15 comments:

  1. I love the cover also and sounds like a great book, gonna have to add to my ever growing tbr list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah I am so excited about this one. Too bad we have to wait until summer! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. DFTBA :)

    (What? haha)

    hey, this cover is brilliant - love how it stands out (like you said). I'm tempted, baby. Even though I am so not a paranormal kinda girl...

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to get my hands on this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a long wait.I haven't even read Nightshade but I am awaiting an UK proof copy of it. Can't wait to dive into this new fantasy world:)
    Here is my WoW

    And don't forget to check out my 100 follower giveaway to win a copy of Perfect Chemistry. Open internationally, ends Nov 30th. Just click...here !

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved Ngihtshade! July is too long of a wait for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick! I can't wait for this one, I loved Nightshade!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is definitely at the top of my must be read pile. I loved Nightshade and have to know what happens in Wolfsbane. Awesome pick!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not even funny how much I love Nightshade and how much I'm looking forward to Wolfsbane. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is pretty, isn't it? Don't feel bad for having this as your WOW because I almost did too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL, that's my WoW too. :)
    I just adored Nightshade, July seems so far away!
    Here's my pick.
    Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gah it's so freaking pretty! we must get our hands on this girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am also quite excited to see what will happen in Wolfsbane after the Nigtshade cliffhanger.

    My WOW: Here

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can not, for the life of me, figure out what DFTBA means! Dear followers to be announced??

    Anywho, I haven't read Nightshade yet but it's here and on my list to read. I've heard great things about it, too.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*