Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

So, I'm sorry for not updating this blog like I want to, but I've just got a ton going on in school and I haven't really been reading much (I've started Nightshade so expect a review of that soon).

This week's pick is one that's pretty far away but I really enjoyed Book 1 which makes me excited for Book 2. Yay!

Red Glove
by Holly Black
The Curse Workers; book II

Released: April 5, 2011
Margaret K. McElderry

(no summary, sorry, but there's a description!)

The cons get twistier and the stakes get higher in Red Glove, the sequel to White Cat.
**

I love the main character and thet whole cons thing goin on in this series... I can't find a proper summary for it, but basically it's gonna be awesome. Yep.

What are you excited for this week?






read my review of White Cat

13 comments:

  1. Great WoWchoice. I would love to read the first book White Cat :D

    I'm eagerly anticipating your review of Nightshade. I just ordered it the other day. I hope you love it(and that I will too).

    I'm waiting for The Iron Witch today.

    Ladybug of Escape In A Book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read White Cat, but from what I hear and the reviews I've read, its a book that I should read. And now there's The Red Glove, wow! Awesome pick! Adding this to my TBR list! Thanks!

    You can check out my WoW picks here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't read White Cat yet, but I know lots of people are anxious for this one to be released. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Red Glove, perfect! Liked White Cat and just saw that Holly Black posted a pic of her and the Red Glove ARC. Can't wait:)
    Here is what I am waiting for: WOW

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway...here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to read this one either! I loved White Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I have this one on my list too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED White Cat and I can't wait for this one! I am excited about it. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great description! The stakes get high?! Awesome! I love the cover too, with the smoky red glove!
    Great pick Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a very impressive cover, and it sounds intriguing as well.

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh wow i hadn't seen this before!! i still need to read the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really need to read this series! I've heard it's so good! Great pick =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have been seeing reviews of White Cat a lot lately and I should really pick it up, especially after reading your post. Great choice :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*