Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

This meme is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine =)

I totally raved about this series, it's absolutely one of my favourite urban fantasy series out there, and this is the third book of the trilogy! And finally, it's the Alan cover!! xD Presenting...

The Demon's Surrender
by Sarah Rees Brennan

Released: May 2011
Margaret K. McElderry


Since I can't find a proper summary, here is such a fantastically funny quote from chapter 1:

Alan’s T-shirt might as well have read ‘MY BROTHER IS JAILBAIT. IT’S MAKING ME ANXIOUS.’

You can read the first chapter of this book, it's from Sin's POV.

Yes, you want to read this book. As do I xD

Read my review of Book 2: The Demon's Covenant :)







source: goodreads
author blog / twitter

8 comments:

  1. So I should start this series aswell, huh? I'm thinking about it for some time now, but am not sure. Does it include a love story ?
    My WoW

    And don't forget to check out my giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get into my copy of TDL, I've tried starting it twice but it has yet to capture my interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still need to red the second book in this series, but loving the cover on this one, and definitely will want to red it too. great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick, I love this series and I'm looking forward to this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read the others in this series but I've seen them popping up around the blogosphere, so perhaps I should try the first one...

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this series :D Alan looks lovely on the cover :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I seriously need a job that pays me to read! Yet another one to add to the TBR pile! First time here - new follow!

    -Linds, bibliophile brouhaha

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*