Thursday, November 25, 2010

i'm so excited!

...for this weekend!

This friday is 'cut-off' where it's the last day to do tests and hand work in for our report cards. I have a big physics test Friday... then I am home free. I am GIDDY. All caps lock INTENDED.

I have so many awesome books that i'I've been putting off reading because I need to study stupid stuff, but when all is said and done, well I'll get to cozy up by my fireplace and read 3 or 4 awesomely amazing books!!

And to keep this post at least somewhat on the topic of books, they are:

The Sky is Everywhere by Jandy Nelson
-you have NO IDEA how long I've wanted to read this for! It's definitely been on quite a few 'best books of 2010' etc lists, and I've had my eye on it forever! Definitely top of my stack.

I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore
-movie is coming out sometime (why hello there, Alex Pettyfer), so I managed to get ahold of this copy! Can't wait to read it :D

Plain Kate by Erin Bow
-I wont this in a contest from Maybe Tomorrow.. it's been a while since I've read a fantasy book, so I'm excited to jump into a make-believe world... seeing how stressful this world is!

The Candidates by Inara Scott
-Won from Kristen, it's a paranormal and it sounds good :)

.. oh oh oh, I don't know why this makes me happy but did you guys notice there is One contemp, sci-fi, fantasy, and paranormal? I dunno, I like variety!

Hope you Americans have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and since I never really wrote a post during the Canadian holiday, just wanted to thank all of you guys who read and support my blog, you guys are awesomesauce at the sauciest. I have no higher compliment. Have a wonderful weekend and if you guys are going shopping... good luck ;)

x's and o's to the MAX.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH!! Audrey you are going to adore the sky is everywhere seriously, it is one of the most amazing books that i have ever read, savor it and keep some tissues at hand, happy reading and let me know what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going TO ABSOLUTELY LOVE The Sky is Everywhere. I am so PROUD OF YOU for holding off and focusing on exams, haha :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aly- oh gosh, i just finished it and you're right I SO LOVED IT! I'm posting my review soon :) hope you check it out, thank you hun!

    Nomes- haha, thanks, the self-restrait is.. impressive xDD I LOVED IT!! SO MUCh! thanks for the comment, it made me so happy that you were right!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*