Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week's pick is already well known and probably on tons of people's radars, so I'll just jump into it before going on and on about how freaking excited I am xD

What Happened to Goodbye
by Sarah Dessen

Released: May 10, 2011
Viking Juvenile

Summary:
What Happened to Goodbye is about a high school senior who, after her parents’ divorce, has taken up the practice of assuming a new identity in each of the four towns she’s lived in.

**
Okay, so it's probably not the best summary but it's the one on goodreads. Sarah Dessen is definitely one of my absolute favourite YA contemporary authors, her books are amazing, addicting and basically full of win. I've read every single one of her books, which I'm very proud to say, Along for the Ride or Just Listen still remains my faves :D I'm super confident this book will be wonderful as well!!!

11 comments:

  1. Love the sound of this one, and am anxious to see how the each persona works. Plus it is after all written by Dessen so it hads to be good. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start reading some Sarah Dessen this one sounds good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of changing identities. I haven't read anything from this author but I might give this a try when it comes out. Thanks for a great WOW

    Here's my WOW choice for the week

    ReplyDelete
  4. Someone else has this on their list, and it reminds me of when I was young and moved around all the time. I used to try out different personas at each new school.

    Check my pick out HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Need to read this author. I have a book sitting on my shelf that I really need to get to! The premise of this book sounds pretty interesting, I'll have to give it a try when it comes out!



    Come check out my WoW :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm having the hardest time waiting all the way until May to read this! I love the idea of the main character having new identities for each town, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover with her standing on that suitcase - awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read all her books yet but Sarah Dessen is one of my favourite contemporary authors too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read her books yet. I'm more of a paranormal fan but I love this cover. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool. Second time today I've seen this book on a WoW list. It sounds great.

    This is what I'm waiting on this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds fun! Dessen is consistent with her great writing - good pick!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*