Thursday, October 7, 2010

a meme: My Life in Books

So I first saw this at Squeaky Books and I thought it was super fun and cute. She found it from Everything to Do with Books, an the chain goes on.
Basically, just answer the 'phrase' with a book title you have read this year! My answers have more to do with titles than the novel, but you can do it differently.

# In high school I was
: The Sweet Far Thing (Libba Bray)
# People might be surprised I'm: All Unquiet Things (Anna Jarzab)
# I will never be: The Thief (Megan Whalen Turner)
# My fantasy job is: Magic Study (Maria V. Snyder)
# At the end of a long day I need: Feed (MT Anderson)
# I hate it when: Liar (Justine Larbalestier)
# Wish I had: Eyes Like Stars (Lisa Mantchev)
# My family reunions are: A Match made in High School (Melissa Walker)
# At a party you'd find me: Before I Fall :p jk (Lauren Oliver)
# I've never been to: The Demon's Covenant (Sarah Rees Brennan)
# A happy day includes: Beautiful Creatures (Garcia & Stohl)
# Motto I live by: Let it Snow (Green & Johnson & Myracle)
# On my bucket list: Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side xD (Beth Fantaskey)
# In my next life I want to be: The Girl who Played with Fire (Stieg Larsson)

Feel free to snag this meme! Have fune and leave a comment, I'd love to link/read it! :D







Your lists: =)
Sarah @ Loving Books

3 comments:

  1. this is so cool - i love your answers. I love your family reunion answer and the end of a long day one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is cool! I'm gonna do it too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nomes- haha, thanks! :)

    Letter4no1- linked ya! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*