Sunday, October 31, 2010

it's the 31st..

Happy Halloween everybody!!


What are your plans? Going trick-or-treating? Handing out candy? Did you carve pumpkins? And if you dressed up, what were you?? (I love finding out that stuff, haha)

I'm a lame person at Halloween, I just give out candy- no dressing up or spooky house decorations... yeah.

Oh! What's a scary book to read? Which honestly, I probably won't because I don't like being freaked out... hehe ^^

Anyways, if you're going out, be safe and have funnnn :D

5 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Audrey! :D

    I recently read Vacations From Hell, a collection by authors like Libba Bray and Cassandra Clare--not the creepiest, but there are scary elements to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Halloween :) I'm not sure what I'm doing tonight :) Part of me really wants to watch Charlie Brown ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm lame on halloween too so don't fret

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love giving out candy on Halloween! Looking at all the costumes and seeing everybody makes my night. SO far tonight we've had 400 kids! HOLY CROW right?

    I carved pumpkins this year, you can see them on my blog.

    http://melissa-throughthelookingglass.blogspot.com/2010/10/best-thing-about-october.html

    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*