Sunday, October 17, 2010

32 MORE DAYS!!!

.... till Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 COMES OUT!!!!!!

zomgomgomgomgomg EEEEEEEk

~now while I will always love the books more than the movie franchise, I have gotten very swept up in the anticipation for this movie. If you remember, I posted about how I disliked these movies here, but what can I say.. I've kind of converted in the 3 months since. Well, since I saw the fantastic trailer!! =D sue me.



novemeber 19th, hurry up will ya?

Who else is excited for this?!!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm definitely excited about this!! Harry Potter is one of my favorite series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited about the movie but not so much. I think after being disappointed with the movies (after the 4th one) I sort of lost hope in them. Don't get me wrong, I loved the first 3 movies, I think they were the best!

    The fact that Deathly Hallows is split in 2 parts is the reason why I'm a bit excited. Maybe it won't suck :)

    Let's hope it turns out to be a great movie, like the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg amazing!!! gosh the tension really builds up, i always loved the movie of course the books are amazing but the movies have held their own i don't know why everyone hated the last one, its kinda great seeing them all grown up because we kinda grew up with them, I'm so excited, thanks for sharing Audrey dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will always love the books more than the movies, but I still cannot wait for this movie to come out. I hate that it's in two parts, but I'm hoping when the second part comes out the theaters will show the first part again.

    My oldest step-daughter and I are already making plans to be at the first midnight showing of this movie. =)

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*