Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday

Hmm, my first time participating in this! It was started by Jill at Breaking the Spine.

This week's pick. It doesn't even have a cover yet. Or an actual summary. But I don't want to be the millionth person waiting on Desires of the Dead (trust me, I am) so...

The Bridge of Clay
by Markus Zusak

Released: February 3rd, 2011

Summary:

It's about a boy.
His name is Clay.
He's building a bridge.
And he wants that bridge to be something truly great and miraculous.

**

*fangirls*squees*flails*
So. Can't. Wait.

I feel like Zusak is an author in which it's not appropriate to fangirl/squee/flail around. But I still do (metaphorically, of course). xD







source:

4 comments:

  1. Great choice, Audrey. I'm reading my first Zusak novel now(The Book Thief) and he truly is a great author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll join you in the Zusack innappropriate squeeing or what have you. The man = genius. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude i still need to read the book thief = epic fail :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladybug- omg, LURVE that book!! <3

    Celi.a- hehehe, yess!! totally agree :D

    Aly- I guess it's okay... *shuns* . totally kidding!! :p xo

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*