Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Road Trip Wednesday

Road Trip Wednesday is a "Blog Carnival," where YA Highway's contributors post a weekly writing- or reading-related question and answer it on our own blogs. You can hop from destination to destination and get everybody's unique take on the topic.
**
This Week's Topic:
What's the best book you read this month?

Okay, I'm kind of cheating doing this 'meme' today because honestly, I needed a filler post. And this question is kind of redundant seeing I only read 2 (I know, 2!!) books in August.


Answer: Mockingjay.


But, however, I might just want to be a tiny bit more fair and include books read in both July and August. I definitely had a more diverse taste (see: Little Women and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo) and read some pretty darned looong books.

So what was the best book I read over the entire summer?


Answer: Mockingjay.


Haha, see what I did there? I'm sorry. I know, I'm boring like that. I'll probably post something a bit more meaningful tomorrow...

5 comments:

  1. Mockingjay was pretty much awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Mockingjay. I don't know how else to say how good it is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, Kaitlin, Justine- hehe, yepp! fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today while taking my mom to get a milkshake at Cookout there was a 10-12 year little boy piled up at one of the tables waiting for his Mom to bring his order over. What was he doing? Pouring over his copy of "Mockingjay". She brings his food over and you can tell he's annoyed cause she's bothering him while reading. I almost laughed out loud when he was trying to balance the book on the table. He had a drink cup holding one page back so he could read and eat at the same time. Don't you just love an enthusiastic reader?

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*