Monday, September 6, 2010

BAD logic that makes me HAPPY

Time for a random tangent of thought...

Okay, I honestly have to say before this spark of logic driveled into my brain, the book I am most highly anticipating in the year 2011 is Where She Went by Gayle Forman (apr 19). Yes, probably because of the awesome teaser tour that's been going around seeing that If I Stay was highly enjoyable for me but not really a to-die-for novel (pardon the pun)...

However, here is my logic.

By the time Where She Went is released... guess what other book will be out?

Guess!


*drumroll + happy dance*


THE BRIDGE OF CLAY by Markus Zusak!!! (feb 3)

"It's about a boy.
His name is Clay.
He's building a bridge.
And he wants that bridge to be something truly great and miraculous."

**
This is GOOD NEWS. Be Happy! I need a countdown widget!!

I just wish there could be a bit more information released. And if you have no idea what I'm talking about, go read The Book Thief by Mr. Zusak right nao. Seriously.

5 comments:

  1. The Book Thief is a REALLY good book. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these books sound awesome. I can't wait for Where She Went. Being excited for books is one of the best feelings ever. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for "Where She Went," too! I assume you've read "If I Stay," but if you don't already own it, I'm giving it away on my blog:

    http://lisagalek.blogspot.com/2010/09/september-contest-win-if-i-stay.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Golden Eagle- agreed ;)

    Michelle- True dat! xD

    Lisa- I have, and I did xD the cover is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually FORGOT about this! HOLY CRAP. I. Love. You. For reminding me! *freaks*

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*