Friday, August 27, 2010

I'M BACK!!

Dear Lovelies...

I'm back in Canada!! The trip was (to my surprise) highly enjoyable, I saw some awesome places in China and Taiwan, and I met some fantastic people at the summer camp.

Updates for the blog should be gradually coming, I've been cut off from internet basically for 2 months which is ridiculous but maybe a bit like rehab.. but I'm going to try and get back into the motion of things. I hope you guys will stick by me :)

I've read some pretty great books, plus I've got some really exciting ones in my TBR pile... (Mockingjay!) so expect some spoiler-free reviews soon-ish!

xoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Welcome back. I look forward to more posts from you.
    Hope you took some photos of your trip!

    Best,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Audrey! So glad to hear you had fun at summer camp. I know how you feel, I spent like 2 days without the internet, and I was close to hyperventilating. ;)

    Looking forward to your new posts! Were you able to read a lot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back and glad you enjoy the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back, Audrey! It's good to hear from you again.
    Will we get a short recap of your vacation?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Little Tesoro- thanks :) I've got some wonderful memories :)

    Elle- I know!! Sans internet for the first week was torture! xD I wasn't able to read anything for 3 weeks!! but i got a lot of reading in before that lol

    Darlyn- thankss :D

    The Golden Eagle- thanks :D

    Kathrin- thank you! I posted a small recap on my "travel" blog, china-in-my-brain.blogspot.com if ya wanna check it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your reviews. You in general, actually. :D

    -Madeleine

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*