Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A Hiatus...

I'm going away for a summer camp for three weeks. I decided instead of pre-scheduled updates, I'm just going to take a complete break from blogging so I won't stress myself out trying to get posts together.

Any concerns, inquiries, or other questions can be emailed to me, I will most likely have some internet access while I'm away. You can probably find me on twitter occasionally as well ;) email: holesinmybrain@hotmail.com

I'll be back in Canada on August 28 (I've been counting down religiously) so I'll start up again then. Until then, hope you guys have a fantabulous August and read some marvelous books!

xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your hiatus! I thoroughly enjoyed mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stopping by all the blogs I follow – Thought I would check in with everyone! Stop by The Wormhole if you get a chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great time! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, you will be missed. Have a great time, Audrey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never been to a summer camp... so enjoy? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Audreyyyy!!! i will miss you like mad, get back soon! :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you have fun on your hiatus. There's an award waiting for you over at my blog. Keep it shiny!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very Interesting!
    Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you bludy idiotic spammers get a damn life loosers!!!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*