Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thursday TBR (2)

First.... HAPPY CANADA DAY!!

Another filler post! Well, this one is a tiny bit explanatory because it's just a list of books I'm planning on reading and reviewing while on vacation. I don't have access to a library, and I doubt there's a wide selection of YA lit... so how about a current list. (links to goodreads)


The Second Trial by Rosemarie Boll (review copy)- sounds great! I can't wait to start, probably a plane-read.









All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (review copy)- uhmm, heavily "endorsed" by Courtney Summers, how can I say no??








Rampant by Diana Peterfreund (won from Cecelia) Killer unicorns, be prepared...









The Dead-Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (won from Castergirls)- thought the first book was pretty good, time for more zombies!! (and then I can actually compare unicorns and zombies!)







Castration Celebration by Jake Wizner (bought)- read the first page, laughed, bought. Also saw this on one of those Top books of 2009 or something lists, can't wait to read it!








Because I Am Furniture by Thalia Chaltas (bought)- the cover really caught my attentionm, plus the title and summary are really intriguing. I think I've heard of the title before but never really read a review. and OH WOW I just read the first page and it's in verse O.o Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one... hahaha




**
... I'm going to have a book-lacking summer, which makes me sad :( What's on top of your TBR list?

3 comments:

  1. I want to read All Unquiet Things and The Dead-Tossed Waves (and not becuase they have semi-similar covers xD). Can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a book in verse before...looking forward to seeing whether you'll like it or not! :)
    That's plenty to read, I still haven't really made a plan of what to read in the summer, I guess I'm going to make it really spontaneous.
    I also have an award for you on my blog..can't figure out how to put a link on here though! :)
    Happy vacationing Audrey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie- hehe, I'm a sucker for cool covers :P

    Elle- honestly, it wasn't that bad :p And thank you for the award! and also sorry for being insanely late with replying :(

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*