Sunday, July 18, 2010

LAST DAY to enter Blogoversary Contest!!

Refer to title :D Just a small reminder, you can have a chance to win TWO really awesome books out of a selection of summer releases.


Ends tonight (7/18) at midnight!

If you haven't already, click HERE to enter!

thank you guys for your awesome entries :p those are some WEIRD food combinations! haha

Winner of this contest announced July 20th.

Ohh... and I've got an awesomesauce surprise for you guys tomorrow!! *cackles*... wth? cackles? oh gawd. How about just *grins*. yeahh... much better....







PS- I've changed my display name (the name that is shown when you comment on blogs) from Audrey; (AyC) to Audrey (holes In My brain). See the top left sidebar if you're confused. I dunno, the AyC initials thing kind of died out and I don't like it anymore. I might change it again but for now, I'm leaving it with a clue to my blog ;) Your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. omg what surprise darn it Audreyy!! lol you cheeky get :D

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*