Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday's Finest (18)

Friday's Finest is a new meme hosted by Steff & Justine from A Bookful of Thoughts.

Rules:
~Post a quote that really stuck to you after reading it in a book.
~Make sure it isn't a spoiler!
~If you'd like, expand on what you think it means and why you chose it.
**

Dog-eared this one :) Well... I thought it was funny.

Book: The Red Pyramid
by Rick Riordan

Quote:
Before she could finish, a column of flame erupted in her face. I screamed, sure I'd done something horrible, but when the fire died Zia was still there, looking astonished, her eyebrows singed and her bangs smoldering.

"Oh god," I said. "Sorry, sorry. Do I die now?"
**
The speaker is Sadie, the younger sister.

...Haha? uhm.. a small chuckle? Grunt? okay... I'll just pretend it's a you had to be there line :P

What are your favourite quotes?

1 comment:

  1. Interesting quote . . . I guess I have to go read the Red Pyramid to get an explanation, huh? :D

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*