Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogoversary Winner!

First, as usual, I need to give an incredibly big thank you to all of you for making this such a success! I'm glad that even though I didn't require anyone to tweet or anything about this, some of you did out of awesomeness!! I had so many entries, so I'm kind of glad I kept the extras to just one. The winner, chosen by Random.org is....

EMILY S.


I've emailed Emily already (she got back to me in like 10 minutes! haha, thanks!) and she chose Linger and Glimmerglass! Congratulations, and I hope you like them!!



I wish I had time to list some of my favourite answers to your weirdest food combinations, but I think I'll just choose one that made me laugh, cringe, then wonder.. does that taste good?

Darlyn said: smoked salmon with maple syrup and topped with vanilla ice-cream.

I dunno, I just thought it was so bizarre! Oh, and so many of you guys eat peanut butter with weird things! Like avocados, raisins, pickles, pumpkin puree, pizza, oreos, ice cubes, bananas... haha I guess we all like our PB different :p

Also, don't forget to enter my latest contest, a copy of The Iron King and a $25 Visa GC, open to US/Canada! Click here to enter!








PS- frosty + fries = win :D

3 comments:

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*