Saturday, June 5, 2010

the big three-oh-oh

Dear Lovelies,

I seriously cannot express how enormously HAPPY I was when I turned on the computer this morning and saw the number "3o2" under my followers. I know it's tacky and shallow of me to care about it, but there's always that little part of me that feels immensely proud and grateful when that little number rises by one or two.

I definitely won't make this about me though. This is all about you guys and this whole blog couldn't be the way it is if it wasn't for you. I'm grateful for every one of my readers, and to those people who comment on so many of my posts (you know who you are) thank you!! You are ALL amazing awesomesauce.

Thank you so so much!! *MWAH* you are kind of making my year :)

In fact, if you want to see how happy I am, just look at the picture! -->

xoxoxoxoxo






PS- I just found out today, but my blog was spotlighted at Kristen's blog, Bookworming in the 21st Century. Check it out if you want :) I talk about igloos!

8 comments:

  1. Cute dog :D Congrats on 303, I recently reached 300 too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dog! Congrats on reaching 300! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, audrey! well-deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huzzah for Audrey! I love your blog, and you totally deserve the followers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Congrats Audrey! Now it's 307 followers! woohoo! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kirthi, The Golden Eagle, Erika, Madeleine, Stella, Christie.... thank you so much for the super-kind comments :) You guys are all awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't find it shallow to like seeing that number grow. It makes you feel good to see that number go up. :) I know if makes me happy to know others want to hear what I have to say and like stopping by. So they enjoy the blog just as much as I have fun creating it. So I think you should be proud. You work hard for that. :) Congrats! And heres to many, many more.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*