Also, I was debating whether or not to take this thing the bloggy-route (like “I stalk people who stalk me back, in fact it’s a stalk-circle with no beginning”) but I kind of liked the idea of talking about myself... alright, now that I sound sufficiently self-centered and egocentric, let’s move on!
*Edit 12/23, I did delete a few for various reasons... mostly because we had a freaky guest speaker about internet privacy at school a few weeks ago*
Here are 25 random things about me that you probably (might’ve) not known
1. Awesomesauce is currently my favourite description of something made of awesome. In fact, I have started adding “–sauce” to the end of something. Coolsauce. Randomsauce. No-way-sauce. Woahsauce… you get the drift.
2. Actually, the second part of that is only partly true. I would never say woahsauce ;)
3. I love Maureen Johnson’s tweets. I love living in her jars. (anybody? No? okay!)
4. I am such a vlogbrother junkie, Monday Wednesday Friday, first thing afterschool is my John and Hank Green fix. And just between you and me, I like John a tiny tiny bit more :P *hides from flying objects*
5. Anyone who asks for a book recommendation will get a Melina Marchetta novel shoved down their throat (figuratively, of course).
6. I’m not a crier. I have, however, cried before.
6 b) since the previous statement was lamesauce, I shall elaborate. I rarely cry in movies or books or real life, but there are those super special instances where I am a sobbing mess.
8. I am a procrastination-BEAST. Anyone who follows me on twitter knows it’s true (it's my procrastination outlet).
9. I am such a TV addict it’s not funny. I am currently insanely addicted to Bones.
10. School is over in 2 weeks and I’ve got a huge load of exams to do (I counted 5 for this week) yet I am constantly doing blog-related things. Then at 11pm I ask myself (in between rocking back and forth and tearing my hair out), “Why do you do this? Whyyyyy?”
11. When people ask me what my favourite book is, I answer differently depending on who they are. Some of the choices include: Harry Potter, anything by Melina Marchetta, the Book Thief, and Pride & Prejudice.
12. Metaphors are not my strong suit. I’m not bad at similes though.
13. I amuse myself reading Twilight parodies. Don’t lie, I know you’ve done it too! “WHERE ARE MAH STICKERS!!” (anybody? No? okay!) I also love Twilight pictures like the following:
(image was deleted, dang)
16. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up. Next year, I’m applying to universities and I am scared out of my mind.
17. I want to visit Europe, Australia, and Yellowstone National Park. I want to see the world… just gotta find a travel buddy and a boatload of cash.
19. Deep down in my heart of hearts, I would love to be an author. However, I kinda know I’m not really cut out for it.
20. I have a rule: if someone texts me early enough in the morning for my cell phone to wake me up, I silent-treatment them for the rest of the day (I take my sleep very seriously). I tell them beforehand, of course, so I’m not a total bitch. Most of them understand :P
21. I have too many pet peeves. Way too many. Most are insignificant though, plus I like to complain (in my head most of the time) an insane amount.
22. Has anyone seen the Old Spice commercial? It makes me laugh every single time. “Look at your man. And back at me... I’m on a horse”
23. I love Brad Paisley, and the name Delilah, the book title Fixing Delilah Hannaford, and the song, “Hey There Delilah”. Hehe Natalie :P I’m into all kinds of music, and love those kinda-indie, kinda folksy/alt-rock-ish bands.
24. I love the name Avery for a girl. Taylor and Eli and Levi for a guy. But if I were to have kids, I’m not sure what I would call them. Knowing me, I'd name them after my favourite literary characters :D
5 people to tag (Everybody should do this! It’s a great procrastination tool… tested and proven courtesy of me):
Madeleine Rex from Wordbird
AJ from Collections
Aly from Fantasy 4 Eva
Khy from Frenetic Reader
Kris from Voracious YAppetite
(and a bonus one for good luck): Linna from 21 Pages
Okay, did anyone manage to get through all that? I had tons of fun writing it and procrastinating even more. And if you did your own "25 random things" post, make sure to leave a link in the comments so I can check it out!
Also, check these other 25-R-T lists :)
Kit (Ghosts Of The Still)