Thursday, May 27, 2010

want to Say something Secretly?

Okay, I will be completely honest, sometimes there is a blog I love but there's some aspect of it that just bugs the bejeezus out of me. Of course, leaving a comment like that in the comments is usually acceptable (ie: TURN OFF THAT DARNED WORD VERIFICATION PLEASE) but other times I might feel bad saying (ie: your music on autoplay makes me want to strangle a kitten).

So... stealing an idea from Facebook, I'm gonna make an "Honesty Box" that you can comment anonymously about absolutely anything at any time. Trash the blog, hate my writing style, it doesn't matter :) Of course, it doesn't have to be all negative, you can leave nice ones too. If you'd like to suggest improvements for my blog, I will definitely mull them over. Just know that everything is anonymous, so feel free to say what you actually feel! I really want to know!



4 comments:

  1. agreed really great idea Audrey and i know right, the word verification kind of puts me of now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you know I have only nice things to say <3 Awesome idea though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy oh boy i hate word verification

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*