Saturday, May 1, 2010

Spirit Bound and The Demon's Covenant CONTEST!!

Happy May, everybody! April was a stressful month for me both for blogging and for real life. I did had a couple "firsts" in April.. the first time I emailed an author, the first time I requested a review copy, the first time I was contacted by a publisher.. all were extremely exciting for me.

So, to celebrate the new month of May (and hopefully a bit less stress, but I doubt it) I will be holding a contest for two book that I've been dying to read that are released this month. I thought if I'm dying to read them, then lots of other people are too! XP They are both part of a series, and are....


Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead (Vampire Academy #5)
&
The Demon's Covenant by Sarah Rees Brennan (Sequel to The Demon's
Lexicon)


I absolutely adore both series, and cannot wait to read these books!

The rules will be super simple, with only a couple really easy ways to get extra entries :)

RULES:

-Open INTERNATIONAL to wherever Book Depository ships.

-Ends 5/18. That is the release date for Spirit Bound. I will preorder The Demon's Covenant for you, which is released June 1st. After some triple-cross-checking, The Demon's Covenant's release date is also May 18. You will be getting both books at once!

-Winners chosen by Random.org, I will announce winners on May 20th, and email the winner.

-Fill out the form below

CONTEST CLOSED
thank you all for entering and making it such a success. Winner was announced here :)

**And for 5 Days only, if you comment on my review of The Demon's Covenant, I will automatically add 2 bonus entries to your name! You have until May 19th to comment!**

21 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read these books. Thanks for having such a great giveaway! :)

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you're right, I'm dying to read Spirit Bound. I just have to know whats going to happen and owning it would be just wonderful! great contest, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the contest.

    Stormi

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I can't wait to read those books! Thank you for this contest!^O^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesome contest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for the contest! i want them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great contest! I can't wait fir the demons covenant

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the giveaway! I also like the question "What is your favorite word?" in the form. :)

    Marian

    mdperera at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for lovely contest!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great contest! I am especially excited for The Demon's Covenant. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm super excited to read Spirit Bound :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the great contest.

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*