Monday, May 10, 2010

Sarah Dessen Alert!

Since I'm such a fabulous- not to mention, dedicated- author-stalker, I was visiting Sarah's blog and guess what?? She just sold her newest YA novel to Viking Children's Books!!

That means her new novel is expected to be out in May 2011.... only a year away! *tears out hair*

Brief summary (taken from her blog):
Cut and Run, about a high school senior who, after her parents’ divorce, has taken up the practice of assuming a new identity in each of the four towns she’s lived in.

--I'm not sure what to think about it. I have some mild theories that are probably insanely wrong, but I do hope it is a small detour from her beloved formula; I absolutely can't wait to read it!

If you want, visit her post here to get more details :)

6 comments:

  1. I just heard about it and I'm already excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I can't wait. I love everything she's written so I'm super excited for this book. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot, I love Sarah Dessen (except for Lock and Key...)! Thanks for the heads up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love her and I'm excited! It sounds a little different from what she usually does and so I'm interested in seeing where she takes this story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh I'm so exciting! I love Sarah Dessen and I think it's going to be awesome. Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited for this one. Haha I stalk her blog too. I kind of want to be on that beach!

    ReplyDelete

DFTBA :)
for those who are confused, it means "Don't forget to be AWESOME". *hugs*